Help Walk Fife raise £2000.
We are powered by people like you from the walking and outdoors community.
As many of you will already know, Walk Fife is run by a small group of dedicated volunteers and is not funded by any charitable organisation or government grants. The funding to keep us on route is provided by ourselves and we would really appreciate it if you could help us.
We are looking to raise £2000 to help us to…
- maintain and further develop the Walk Fife website,
- print promotional posters and leaflets to spread the word about Walk Fife,
- improve the mapping equipment used by our volunteers to verify routes,
allow us to upgrade our audio equipment to record better quality podcasts, Goal Met!
- produce higher quality videos through training and upgrading our equipment,
- promote walking and the outdoor activities to help our community grow.
How it works…
Unlike other community funded campaigns, we do not have a time limit so there is no rush to make a donation straight away but the sooner we reach our goal the sooner we can get to work making Walk Fife even better.
If we raise more than our goal of £2000, the additional funds will go directly to develop and support other activities of Walk Fife plus we will be able to remove the advertising featured throughout the website for one year.
Help us grow
It would be amazing if you can help Walk Fife grow by making a small donation today online using the donation form shown below. Donations are processed securely through Paypal*.
As a thank you for each donation, we will post the names of each one of our supporters within update posts on our website and also mention them in a episode of our podcast.
Thank you for supporting us!
Our Kind Supporters
Nigel Bruce, Nick Fox
Charlotte White, John Mack
Chuck Cairns, Douglas Houston
Tom Cree, Andrea Meville
Lisa McQuire, Peter McQuire
William May, Alexander Simpson
Kimberly North, Susan Cockburn
Lucille Davidson, Muriel Bradford
Helen Russell, Myra Robertson
Lesley McNaughton, Maureen Johnston
Elisa Crawford, Mark Rankin
John Smart, Claire Wright,
Kerry Mason, Simon Ambrose,
Andrew Kirk, Bill McTaggart
Help Walk Fife Grow
If you would like to learn more about making a donation to support Walk Fife you can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
* Donations are all processed securely through Paypal. We do not have access to any of your account details. We will not provide your name or email address to any third-parties. If you wish to stay up to date with Walk Fife, you can join our newsletter by signing up using the form shown at the base of this page.