Help Walk Fife grow.
We are powered by people like you from the walking and outdoors community.
As many of you will already know, Walk Fife is run by a small group of dedicated volunteers and is not funded by any charitable organisation or government grants. The funding to keep us on route is provided by ourselves and we would really appreciate it if you could help us.
We are looking to raise funds to help us to…
- maintain and further develop the Walk Fife website,
- print promotional posters and leaflets to spread the word about Walk Fife,
- improve the mapping equipment used by our volunteers to verify routes,
allow us to upgrade our audio equipment to record better quality podcasts, Goal Met!
- promote other community led projects,
- run free workshops to enable people to enjoy more of their time outside,
- host talks and events for the Fife Walking Community,
- promote walking and the outdoor activities to help our community grow.
Help us grow
It would be amazing if you can help Walk Fife grow by making a small donation today online using the donation form shown below. Donations are processed securely through Paypal*.
As a thank you for each donation, we will post the names of each one of our supporters within update posts on our website and also mention them in a episode of our podcast.
Thank you for supporting us!
Our Kind Supporters
Nigel Bruce, Nick Fox, Charlotte White, John Mack, Chuck Cairns, Douglas Houston, Tom Cree, Andrea Meville, Lisa McQuire, Peter McQuire, William May, Alexander Simpson, Kimberly North, Susan Cockburn, Lucille Davidson, Muriel Bradford, Helen Russell, Myra Robertson, Lesley McNaughton, Maureen Johnston, Elisa Crawford, Mark Rankin, John Smart, Claire Wright, Kerry Mason, Simon Ambrose, Andrew Kirk, Bill McTaggart, Lorna Jones
If you would like to learn more about making a donation to support Walk Fife you can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Donations are all processed securely through Paypal. We do not have access to any of your account details. We will not provide your name or email address to any third-parties. If you wish to stay up to date with Walk Fife, you can join our newsletter by signing up using the form shown at the base of this page.